Using cute best friend quotes in notes, letters and emails to your friends can add that special touch that reminds them how much they mean to you in a fun, lighthearted way. These quotes provide some of the best cute, yet poignant friend quotes from a cross section of time and cultures. After you've used these quotations to bring a smile to your best friend's face, you can always find more at sites like Famous Quotes and Quotations, and the Friendship Page. Enjoy, and take time to let your friend know you're thinking of them today.
1. "A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway."
Fr. Jerome Cummings
Fr. Cummings' quote is listed at quoteworld.com, where it is almost equal in popularity to his inspirational friendship quote, "Love is shown in your deeds, not in your words."
2. "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."
Even though Helen Keller lost her hearing and sight at a young age, she didn't lose her insight. This quote also underlines her sense of humor.
3. "A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."
Metzer hosted the popular call-in radio show "What's Your Problem" for decades. This is his number one quote listed at BrainyQuote.com.
4. "Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life."
This cute quote is listed among the cute best friend quotes at Quote-Box.com.
5. "Friendship is one mind in two bodies."
This quote from the itinerant Chinese philosopher, Mencius, ranks a 4.75 out of a possible 5 at quoteworld.org.
7. "Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces."
Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Anne Lindbergh was an aviator, author and wife of Charles Lindbergh. This quote is rated 4.71 out of 5 at quoteworld.org.
8. "Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light."
Jennie Jerome Churchill
Number 7 at Quotes and Quotations, this saying is from Winton Churchill's mother.
9. "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
Rated 4.63 at QuoteDB, author and lecturer Dale Carnegie's cute best friend quote is among many attributions that still circulate today.