The best friend sayings concisely demonstrate the sometimes indescribable love for those you've chosen to allow so deeply into your life, they might as well be your family. Best friend sayings poetically describe the laughter, the tears, the stories, the memories, and the experiences you've shared with one other person, your best friend.
2. Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown
This quote describes all of the small experiences that go into a friendship to make it a solid relationship.
3. Friends are relatives you make for yourself. ~Eustache Deschamps
You can't choose your family; you may not even like some of your family members. However, a true friend can be like the family you wish you had.
4. In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. ~Albert Schweitzer
This saying shows the inspiration a friend can provide.
5. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Best friends know you enough not to judge you based on a single interaction. You can be goofy or have a bad day that results in saying or doing stupid things, and they'll still love you.
6. What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. ~Aristotle
This demonstrates the soul mate status some best friendships achieve; some friends are so in synch it's as if they share a single mind and spirit.
7. A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never p
This quote demonstrates just how much you can be yourself with a best friend. Friendship can be like sharing a mind; you don't have to worry about phrasing, what you say, or if you even make complete sense.
9. Relationships are like Rome. Difficult to start out, incredible during the prosperity of the "Golden Age", and unbearable during the fall. Then, a new kingdom will come along and the whole process will repeat itself until you come across a kingdom like Eg
Building friendships takes work and it's heart-wrenching when they fail. However, there are some that survive even the most challenging tests and weather time effortlessly. Those still standing after all the tests and time are your best friends.
10. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had. ~Author Unknown
Sometimes just having the comfort of knowing someone else is there with you-for you-is enough.